Wednesday, November 16, 2011

This Just In!

Thank you friend for sending me the information on what I can take on the plane.

To answer your most burning questions...

Yes, I can take a crochet hook on the plane.
Yes, I can take a scissors on the plane. However, I cannot take on a circular thread cutter or any cutter with a blade contained inside which cannot go through the checkpoint. Luckily, I don't know what those things are.
No, I cannot take my meal cleaver, ice pick, saber, sword, spear gun, hatchet, blasting caps, or realistic replica of a firearm with me. Lucky for me, I just wanted to make hats for my friends, so my plans shouldn't have to change too much.

For more information visit http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/assistant/editorial_1252.shtm and wonder, did that put that on the list because someone tried or because they were trying to think of everything?

No comments:

Post a Comment