Monday, December 12, 2011

In Case of Emergency Mocha

Ok, so I just made this treat really quick so I'm afraid their are no pictures. But it turned out pretty good so I thought I would share.

Here is the deal, I am dragging this morning. Like put my head on my desk and take a nap dragging. I needed a pick me up. But I didn't want to go buy coffee, that involves lots of effort and money, neither of which I wanted to spend this morning. I don't like plain coffee without creamer and sugar and I'm out of both at work so I had to make something work.

Here is what I did.

Make a cup of hot chocolate with powdered mix (I used Swiss Miss sugar free, so it is healthy). Then instead of using all hot water use 1/2 coffee and half water. You could adjust this to your tastes. You could use all coffee, and I have, but for me that is a lot of caffeine.

The next time you need a pick me up and have coffee and hot chocolate, put them together!

No comments:

Post a Comment