Monday, December 19, 2011

Pineapple Salsa

When I decided to bring a treat to work last week I couldn't decide on sweet or savory, so of course instead of making a decision, I just made both. Along with the Christmas Crack I made my favorite pineapple salsa. And when I say I made it I mean I put the ingredients together and presented it as something I made.


This salsa is so good and actually pretty impressive. It is also very versatile. You can add black beans, but I'm not a fan so I never do. You can use corn and black bean salsa to make things even easier (see last sentence). You can even use fresh (homemade or grocery store) salsa if you like more the just chopped up veggie type of salsa. It really doesn't matter, it will be good. Honest, it will.

Supplies:


1 jar of salsa (I like a chunkier salsa)

1 can of corn, drained

1 can crushed pineapple, drained

1 adult beverage of your choice (optional)


Mix everything (except the adult beverage) together. Chill. Enjoy with chips.











1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful. I have included it as part of my Easy Christmas menu on my blog on Christmas meals made easy. Thank you.
    http://robbiebago.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/christmas-food-made-easy.html

    ReplyDelete